100+ Crypto & Bitcoin Casinos - Complete List
If you’re not sure where to get started in the world of crypto gambling, we recommend choosing a site in our full list with 100+ bitcoin casinos. Our goal is to have the biggest list on Internet with safe and legit Bitcoin gambling sites for you.
Bitcoin (BTC) was the first cryptocurrency and is still one of the most popular choices among gamblers looking for a safe and anonymous gambling experience. On this page, we’ll guide you through everything you need to know about the BTC cryptocurrency and the casinos that accept bitcoin as payment method. If you’re already up to speed, check out our recommended bitcoin casino sites in our top list down below. Otherwise, keep reading.
Top BTC Gambling Sites November 2023More Bitcoin Bonuses
What is a Bitcoin Casino?
A bitcoin casino is simply an online casino site that accepts the bitcoin cryptocurrency for transactions over the blockchain. This means you can use bitcoins to deposit money and withdraw your winnings from the site. In short, you can gamble with bitcoin.
Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency, these gambling sites along with other cryptocurrency casinos offer some things that traditional casinos can’t. For one, using code based on the blockchain, players can check for themselves that the games are 100% fair. Whereas at traditional online casinos, players would need to trust the third-party agency that audit the games.
But that’s not all that’s different at a bitcoin casino. Apart from the transparency and secure transactions, you can enjoy a completely anonymous gambling experience. The caveat of bitcoin gambling is that you need to use an exchange site or a crypto wallet to get started. But don’t worry, it doesn’t take much time and we’ll guide you through how to get started.
How to Find the Best Bitcoin Casino?
Our Cryptocasinosonnet.com experts are constantly on the look-out for new and exciting sites that exceed players’ needs. So, if you want to get started immediately, look no further than to our top list of best bitcoin casino sites on this page.
You’ll find that our recommended sites offer a great variety of games, but also come with other benefits. Here are some of the things that the best bitcoin casinos have in common:
- Legal gambling license
- Safe and secure
- Big bonuses
- 100% transparency
- Provably fair games
- Anonymous and secure transactions
How to Get Started
If you want to get started at a safe and anonymous bitcoin casino, you’ll need some bitcoin currency first. For this, you’ll need visit a cryptocurrency exchange and create a crypto wallet. Here’s what you need to do:
- Register at a cryptocurrency exchange and open a crypto wallet.
- Choose how much fiat currency you want to exchange. By fiat we mean whatever official government currency your country has.
- Find an acceptable exchange rate and fill your crypto wallet with bitcoin.
That’s it! Once you’re set up with a crypto wallet and bitcoin, it’s time to find a suitable casino that accepts the currency. You can go out and compare sites on your own, or you can pick a site from our top list of the best bitcoin casinos. Whether you like the thrill of video slots and jackpot games, or prefer playing board games, you’re sure to get a safe experience at any of our recommended sites.
- Choose a reliable site from our list of the best bitcoin casinos in 2023.
- Sign up to the online casino and choose your bonus offer.
- In the casinos list of payment methods, choose bitcoin and the amount you wish to deposit.
- Open your bitcoin wallet (e.g. Binance) and send money to the address shown at the casinos deposit page.
- The bitcoin will instantly be credited to your player account.
If it’s your first time opening a bitcoin wallet, you might have to verify your identity with the cryptocurrency exchange. But don’t worry, you can enjoy complete anonymity once you get started with the fun part at one of the best bitcoin casinos.
Withdrawals and Withdrawal times
So, you’ve played and won some money, good for you! When it’s time to take out your winnings, you just have to navigate to the cashier section at the casino. Once you’re there, select the amount you wish to withdraw and send the money to your bitcoin wallet. The transfer time differs between casino sites, but at the best bitcoin casino sites, you’ll normally have your money within 5 minutes up to 24 hours.
Keep in mind that some online bitcoin casinos have a minimum withdrawal limit at around 0.0000026 BTC. As with all online casinos, traditional and cryptocurrency casinos alike, the site might also have a max limit for withdrawals. That said, if you win big at a reliable bitcoin gambling site, you’ll be able to take out everything at once. Big to massive jackpot wins happen daily at the best bitcoin casinos, and they wouldn’t dream of risking their reputation by holding on to players money.
Games at BTC Gambling Sites
You can enjoy the same games at a crypto casino as you would at a traditional online casino. At the best bitcoin casinos, you can choose a wide variety of crypto games ranging from 1000+ video slots and jackpots to classic board games like blackjack, roulette, and baccarat.
You’ll also find that the sites come with a live casino setting for those who prefer a quicker and more sociable gambling experience with real dealers. Here are some of the more popular games you can play:
- Video slots – everything from traditional slot machines to modern slots with mechanics like Cluster Pays, Megaways and Win-All-Ways.
- Table games – The best bitcoin casinos offer many rule variations for classic table games like blackjack, roulette, craps, and baccarat. You can play at your own pace against the computer or enjoy the thrill of a live casino setting.
- Video poker – If you’re a fan of high rtp games, you’ll want to try your hands at video poker. It’s essentially a more relaxing version of Five Card Draw played against a computer. There are many titles, but the most popular ones are Jacks or Better, Tens or Better and Deuces Wild.
- Bingo – The bingo offerings at bitcoin casinos are fast paced and fun. Some game developers go crazy with hybrid versions of slots and bingo or even poker and bingo. Online bingo often come with daily jackpots, Wowpots and other lucrative bonuses.
Nowadays, several of the top software developers in the industry cooperate with the licensed bitcoin casinos. The only difference is that the games are provably fair and that you get paid your winnings in bitcoin rather than fiat currency. If you’re looking for something new to play, most video slots and some board games come with a free demo.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question about bitcoin casinos, check out our FAQ section below.
Are bitcoin casinos legal?
All our recommended bitcoin casinos are licensed by at least one licensing agency. This means they are completely normal and legal gambling operations. You don’t have to worry about breaking any laws when playing at these sites.
Are crypto gambling sites safe?
Yes, bitcoin casinos and cryptocurrency sites in general are considered the safest gambling option in 2023 Contrary to traditional online casinos, bitcoin gambling sites can offer complete transparency and provably fair games. They also use high-technology security measures and the blockchain to protect your financial data and ensure your anonymity.
Where can I find the best bitcoin casino?
You can find the best bitcoin casino sites in our top list further up on this page. These sites have been tested and recommended by our team of experts at Cryptocasinosonnet.com. They offer games from the best software providers and come with great customer support and generous bonus offers for first time players.
Here are staffs personal picks for best Bitcoin casinos:
- BC.game - Best BTC Bonus Terms (No Wager)
- Bitstarz - Oldest Bitcoin Casino
- Vave - Best New Bitcoin Casino with Sportsbook
- Bets.io - Best Gambling Experience
- Wild.io - Best First Deposit Bonus (2BTC)
- Lucky Block - Most User Friendly Bitcoin Casino
- CryptoCasino.com - Most Anticipated Bitcoin Casino 2023
- Stake.com - Best Overall Bitcoin Gambling Site
- Kryptosino - Best New Bitcoin Casino 2022
- Winz.io - Best Bitcoin Casino for Quick Payouts
- Metaspins - Best BTC Rakeback (up to 60%)
What do I need in order to play?
You only need a crypto wallet and some bitcoin. Once you’ve found a cryptocurrency exchange site that meet your needs, you’re free to play at any casino that accepts bitcoin as payment method.
Can I play on my mobile devices?
Absolutely. In fact, mobile is the preferred method of gambling for most players. As such, many game providers that work with bitcoin casinos have a mobile first focus. When playing at the best bitcoin casino sites, the gambling site will automatically deliver the optimal user experienced based on your iOS or Android device.
How do I deposit with BTC?
Once you’ve signed up to a site, you simply choose bitcoin as payment method. You can send the money from your bitcoin wallet using the QR code or address shown at the cashier section of the casino. Once the transaction is complete, the money will instantly be credited to your player account at the casino.
Can I play with other coins as well?
Yes! Many bitcoin gambling sites supports playing with other altcoins, like ethereum (ETH), litecoin (LTC) and tether (USDT).
Do I need to send KYC documents at Bitcoin Casinos?
Some BTC sites requests KYC documents (ID and proof of adress), and some don´t. Check our list with No KYC Bitcoin Casinos.
Can i use a VPN to play?
Most sites listed at CryptoCasinosOnNet.com allows playing with a VPN. Read more about VPN Casinos here.